Submit resume to email@example.com
TEST and INTEGRATION ENGINEER
PoP: Colorado Springs, Co
Position Requirements and Responsibilities
- Support the development of a Form Fit Function (FFF) producible prototypes capable of functionally replacing the current equipment.
- Assist and advise the vendor with troubleshooting the hardware, software, and firmware
- Review functional and technical design requirements.
- Test and provide comments to Interface Control Documents affected by the ECP to ensure interfaces are unambiguous.
- Test and integrate FFF replacement versus legacy equipment performance.
- Test and integrate required Architecture Evolution Plan (AEP) software changes.
- Develop and provide Integration and Test Plan to include hardware and software.
- Review and provide comments to Fielding Plan.
- Test and integrate system modifications; ad-hoc system updates; Non-recurring tasks; or infrastructure improvements in support of GCS ECPs.
- MCEU (M-code early Use) Component integration test (CIT)
- Architecture Evolution Plan Subject Matter Expert. (desired)
- Familiar with the hardware, firmware and software development life cycle. (required)
- Experience troubleshooting and tracking command and control problems. (required)
- Ability to meet deadlines to ensure project schedules are met. (required)
- Familiar with Preliminary Design Reviews (PDR) and Critical Design Reviews (CDR) (required)
- Joint Space Operations Center (JSPOC) tasking and Navigation Upload (desired)
- M-Code Monitoring, M-MSTIC commanding (desired)
- MCEU requirements and design (desired)
- Experienced with Risk Reduction Testing (required)